click here for printable version.
eagle eye stand-alone monitors help to protect people,
animals and the environment with technologically advanced sensors and state of the art communications in a compact, highly
portable and cost effective package.
available gas sensors:
- hydrogen sulfide (h2s)
- sulfur dioxide (so2)
- nitrogen dioxide (no2)
- flammable gases
- nitric oxide
- carbon monoxide
- sensors read in parts per billion - each unit can report up to 4 sensors - most common configuration for oilfield
application includes h2s, so2 and no2 with one space optional
- secure 1x wireless or satellite link communication
- constant gps readings to locate units
- sonic wind anemometer for accuracy and maintenance free operation
- real time readings displayed on secure website for authorized personnel
- solar panel charges advanced battery pack for true stand-alone capability
- low maintenance design to minimize downtime and service calls.
- alarm reports forwarded on to customer by eagle technologies ltd. personnel
- dedicated, redundant web servers ensure website availability near 100%
- units are adaptable for use with a variety of other sensors such as temperture, pressure, vibration, humidity, etc.
eagle eye units can play a valuable and cost effective role
any time there is a requirement for accurate, real time information regarding ambient gases and/or wind speed and direction. this
might be in response to legislative compliance, community concerns and/or corporate policy.
applications in the oil and gas industry would include drilling, work over and completion sites, gas processing facilities
and refineries. it would also include other industrial sites where gas emissions might be of concern. the units can be used
to establish a baseline prior to commencement of operations in addition to monitoring while operations are in progress.
other possible applications:
there are a multitude of other sensors available, such as temperature,
pressure, humidity, vibration, proximity, light, sound, fluid level and flow to name a few. the eagle eye system
can be used to record, transmit and display these readings, in any desired combination, on an up to the minute basis - the possible
applications are many and varied. in general, any sensor that works with voltage or amperage outputs is probably adaptable for use
with the eagle eye system.
typical sensor specifications:
|operating range (ppm)
|resolution (ppm equivalent)
|response time (seconds)
|temperature range(deg. c.)
||-30 to +50
||-30 to +50
||-30 to +50
sensors for these gases are available with a variety of operating ranges, other specifications are similar.